Thursday, March 29, 2012

IMPERTINENCES.


I have chosen to call this way my blog in reference to the etymological origin of the adjective impertinent(from Latin impertinens not belonging, from Latin im- (not) + pertinere). Or rather: "not belonging"(e.g.) to a policy or to a religion. But also for the meaning that has assumed with the time: arrogant or insolent.
To be able of talk in my blog of subjects belonging directly or not to my professional area, or belonging to my store of knowledge, my passions, my attitudes and of my objectives.  
Because, as maintained by the eminent "impertinent", the italian mathematician Piergiorgio Odifreddi, in his book "The impertinent mathematician", I also think that can be "a good way to talk about problems in pertinent way".
Here I will post my suggestions about the fields in wich i get my professional experience:
  • Metrology.
  • Baking.
  • Pastry Baking
  • Food, selection and research.
You'll problably asking what metrology has in common with the others three subjects. To my personal experience, metrology is at the base of all the quality processes. So why not use it and its criterions to select food quality?

No comments:

Post a Comment